Monday, May 10, 2010

Natural Hair Frustrations

I know some of you other natural sistas can feel me on this. I have been natural for almost 5 months and I have reached a point where I don't know what the heck to do with my hair. It is in that awkward TWA phase where there still isn't  much to do with it. I haven't really been taking care of my hair like I should because it is so easy to just get up and go but now that I am out of school I plan on giving it a lot more love. Ugh I am just soooo frustrated with it!

5 comments:

  1. Hang in there, it will get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I'm "relaxed", no pun intended, I know how you feel. I tend to get to that "dang I don't know what to do with my hair phase". And aside from that, I'm currently going through the "I haven't been taking care of my hair" routine. But this summer I plan on getting back into the habit so that my tresses will be healthy and tamed for the upcoming semester.

    We have to get inspired... Find someone who's hair we would love to have/achieve... create a journal with that... Hair recipes / Hair Style To Do's steps / Hair Inspirations.. And then go from there.

    Thankfully it's summer, so time is of the essence =)!

    Best of wishes girlie, hang in there.

    We'll get through it together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. try not to dwell on "what to do" with your hair.. its still the beginning so you can wet it everyday and just enjoy it! its "get up and go hair" or you can do twists.. those coily ones, wear cute headbands and stuff.
    but just enjoy this stage of it... you look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is very beautiful. Ive always leaned more tomorrow natural hair women.

    http://www.proprpostur.com/

    ReplyDelete